OpenWorld 2013 in a box
This year's OpenWorld had major focus on data warehousing and big data. To help you find and download the most important presentations from the conference I have put together a new guide - OpenWorld 2013 in a box.
This new guide is a follow-up to the Must-See guides that were published ahead of the conference. All the sessions listed in those conference guides are included in this new OpenWorld 2013 in a box guide. This new booklet is divided into the following sections
- Overview - links to main keynotes
- Database 12c - George Lumpkin, VP of Product Management talks about the exciting new features in Oracle Database 12c
- Must-Download presentations- presentations delivered by the product management and development teams along with key customer presentations.
- Links - everything you need to keep up to date on Oracle’s strategy and products for data warehousing and big data.
The list of must-download presentations is broken down into the following categories:
- General - covers roadmaps, strategy and data models
- Performance and Scalability - covers partitioning, optimizer and tuning
- In-Database Analytics - covers pattern matching, data mining, spatial and graph
- Unstructured data - covers text and XML DB
- Big Data - covers Big Data Appliance, Hadoop, Connectors, NoSQL Database and R Enterprise