About Me


KEITH LAKER

Senior Principal Product Manager | Data Warehousing and Big Data
Office +44-1768-878-664 | Voicemail +44-161-493-4849
Oracle UK Scotscroft, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury. M20 2RY




I have been working with Oracle technology for over 20 years working on a wide variety of data warehouse projects both as a consultant and an onsite support engineer. I am now part of the Data Warehouse Product Management Team and I am based in the UK. A key part of my role is to work with our sales teams to brief our customers on Big Data: explaining the wide variety of opportunities that Big Data can deliver and how our product strategy can support these new and exciting opportunities. I also deliver sales training for Big Data across all our sales regions and I support the sales teams by providing competitive intelligence for all the big data vendors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My query just got faster - brief introduction to 12.2 in-memory cursor duration temp tables

Oracle OpenWorld - Highlights from Day 2

SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 1